Corrugated Roofing Systems
Wythall Roofing supply Onduline Bituminous Corrugated Roofing Systems. We are the Midlands based supplier and stockists of Onduline Corrugated Roofing.
Onduline is an extremely tough, lightweight, corrugated roofing and wallcladding material manufactured utilising a base board produced from recycled cellulose fibres which is saturated with bitumen under intense pressure and heat.
Onduline sheets are finished with a colour pigment and resin impregnation process which “stains” the colour into the sheet to provide excellent colour retention properties and enhanced U.V. resistance.
The Onduline range is ideal for a wide range of roofing applications reflecting the materials unrivalled versatility being used for agricultural, industrial, light domestic and environmental projects and is the only bituminous corrugated sheet suitable for use on the patented Ondutile tile underlay system.
Onduline is the worlds largest manufacturer of bituminous corrugated sheets and the professionals first choice.
To find out more about Onduline Bituminous Corrugated Roofing System and to check availability please contact the Wythall Roofing Centre.
Onduline Corrugated Roofing Systems
- BBA Product Certification
- Easy to cut, shape and fix
- 15 year insurance-backed guarantee
- Excellent colour retention properties
- Withstands windspeeds of up to 120mph
- European CE Declaration of Conformity
- Impact Resistant – ultra hard finish
- High insulation and sound absorbency
- Does not rust, rot or become brittle
- Available in 4 environmentally sensitive colours
- Flexible, ideal for renovation projects
For more information please visit their website here.